Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Renton, WA. This position may require 10% travel.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 4 years of experience in Tableau authoring and development using Microsoft Excel & SQL database.
- At least 4 years of experience in data visualization development life cycle.
- At least 1 years of experience in aerospace/airline economics and operations domain.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Communication and Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No
For faster process, call to -(202) 719-0200 Ext:127