Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Pl. send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
- Experience configuring and conducting automated testing using commercial test automation tools and frameworks, such as Microsoft Test Professional, Selenium, Page Object Model, Coded UI Tests.
- Experience with application lifecycle management platform, and defect tracking systems, ideally TFS (Team Foundation Server) or equivalent, such as PTC Integrity, Clear Quest, JIRA.
- Experience with test case management tool, ideally MTM (Microsoft Test Manager) or equivalent.
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Strong Technical skills to automate test cases using a testing framework & Visual Studio / C# (or another major language like Java)
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum environments where QA team members collaborate closely with development teams from beginning of software life cycle, e.g., participating in daily calls
Detailed Job Description:
QA Automation Engineer part of a Testing team as part of a large enterprise level project developing a global web based application. Project is using agile scrum methodology, and starting to use SAFE Scaled Agile Framework. There are multiple scrum teams developing in 2 main technologies .NET SFDC. End Customer is a global company with presence in more than 150 countries, in the Construction Engineering industry. Under general supervision, the qualified candidate
Minimum years of experience: 7
Certifications Needed: No.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:127.