Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
Role: Solution Architect
Architecting Solutions in RSA Archer 6.3 eGRC Platform
Area of Responsibility:
Gather detailed technical and functional requirements and configure applications using Archer
Architect, design & implement GRC solutions in RSA Archer
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely related computer/engineering field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Need to have at least 8+ years of experience in GRC domain and eGRC Platforms
- Should have completed at least 2 end to end implementations using RSA Archer eGRC Platform
- Experienced in hands on configuration for on-demand applications and all configurable items including fields, DDE, Access roles, notifications etc.
- Experience in integrating Archer with 3rd Party applications using Data Feeds / APIs
- Knowledge of out-of-the-box solutions especially Policy & Compliance Management, Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, Business Continuity Management and Issue Management
- Good understanding of GRC domain including Information Security
- Knowledge of Installation / Maintenance activities like managing Archer control Panel
- Experience of designing on-demand solutions (ODAs) in Archer to meet specific client requirements
- Experience of preparing technical documentation and managing delivery through a gated process supported by the required deliverables
- Ability to collaborate and work with geographically distributed team members in onsite-offshore model
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No, Skype is fine.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:127.