Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Pl. send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
- Analyze Project Requirements With input from internal and external entities, analyze telecommunications requirements with respect to system capacity, system reliability, and technical parameters specifically related to the operation of an unlicensed wireless communications system.
- Develop and execute test plan and test cases to ensure the Supplier provided solution meets all of the client's technical requirements.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies such as IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.15.4, WiSUN, IPv6
- This position will be a Telecommunications Test Engineer within the Grid Modernization program.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing telecommunications engineering tasks on large project and operational impact on the Company.
- This encompasses analyzing telecommunications requirements, designs, and configuration, as well as developing detailed test plans, test scripts, and test execution to complete the project with quality.
Certifications Needed: No.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:127.