Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
Senior Java developer with a proven background in the design, development and maintenance of web applications using Spring MVC framework to develop content management system backbone. Responsibilities include participation in the design & development of web components layered on a CMS framework related to the site build out for building multiple sites. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative individual to work in an exciting environment building a foundation for generating next generation of web sites.
- 7+ years' experience required with 2+ years of experience in developing complex web sites using CMS (Content Management System) as a backbone
- Proven experience in utilizing Spring MVC to develop complex web frameworks and applications
- Strong knowledge of JEE framework, JSP, JSTL, integrating AJAX and RESTful services into web sites.
- Well versed in JEE application server architecture including tomcat
- Exposure to FreeMarker template engine and using it to build and customize web templates
- Knowledge of Apache Maven and using Maven to configure and automate builds
- Knowledge of HTML5 and mobile web development and responsive web design
- Knowledge of SAML & OAuth security standards
- Working knowledge of RedHat Linux, unix/linux command sets and shell scripting,
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with the ability to debug the site to quickly isolate root causes, isolating and fixing browser specific issues and trouble shoot performance issues
- Well versed in web development tools such as Fiddler, Firebug, IE-developer tools for analysis & trouble shooting of web sites
- Excellent oral and written communication, teamwork/collaboration, interpersonal and, organizational skills are required.
- Excel at multi-tasking across projects with little supervision
- Coremedia 9 CMS and related knowledge and the ability to layer sites on Coremedia is highly desirable
- Knowledge of CMS Front end based template design
- Knowledge of Lucidworks Fusion and Apache SOLR search platform, configuration and customization to target specific search needs would be desirable
- Good knowledge of web analytics and ability to interface with IBM Digital analytics or Google Analytics web analytics tools
- Familiarity with multimedia data types including audio and visual data formats & codecs
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint from CMS perspective, APIs and integration interfaces
- Knowledge of AngularJS and ReactJS frameworks
- Knowledge of Workday APIs and integration interfaces.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.