Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
The Predictive Modeller / Data Scientist who will apply machine learning and statistical modelling methodologies to build the predictive models on product market dynamics, population, revenue, and product launches and other market events.
Your work may include, but would not be limited to:
- Markov-chain models,
- Time series analysis,
- Quantitative decision analysis and decision optimization.
This opportunity allows you to be part of the effort to build the product that supports the decision makers in general management, finance and commercial departments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of the business context of the decisions to be supported
- Suggesting the appropriate mathematical approach
- Building mathematical or statistical models using the available data
- Use of R to design and develop analytical models for advanced techniques such as forecasts, simulations, and optimizations
- Development the SW code (quality, documented, and reusable) to execute the predictive models
- Communication & collaboration with diverse stakeholders
- Assessment of the output of analytical solution and use the data to draw conclusions, identification of options, and making recommendations.
- Interpreting the results and provide the advices to the business stakeholders
- Building and maintaining of knowledge on the data sources, the data quality and metadata
- Recognition of the repeatable situation and suggesting the appropriate level of automation of analytics
- Promotion of a culture of modelling and analytics as a differentiator and competitive advantage – an environment that places high value on embedding analytical tools within business processes, and using information to make fact-based decisions.
- Staying in touch with modern methodology within predictive modelling
Qualifications and Education Minimum Requirement:
- MSc Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other related field.
Desired Experience and Skills (not compulsory):
- Passion for advanced analytics (mathematics) and applying it to predictive modelling
- The ability to formulate models, analyze them, and program and run simulations in some appropriate system (for example R)
- Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Mathematical analysis and modelling, probability, stochastic processes, econometrics, time series.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to make high-level presentations for senior executives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work with incomplete or imperfect data, including ability to interpret and use the analytics results within the real business context.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a globally dispersed team.
- Proven track records with creation of the analytical SW products of large scope where the collaboration tools and version control systems were leveraged.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:127.