Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Pl. send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager – SAS / ERP
3+ months (long-term contracts)
Seeking a Project Manager with over 7 years' experience that is well versed in implanting a large-scale integration of a SAS solution with an ERP system.
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including business owners, 3rd parties, other project managers, technical staff and our lead systems integrator.
- Experienced in large scale complex systems implementation.
- Strong process orientation including producing and implementing project plans.
- Previous experience with project management of an eProcurement online system.
- 7 or more years of IT project and program management
- Advanced or Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider combination of experience and education
- PMP Certification a plus.
- State and local government experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of business, technical and data architectures
- In depth knowledge of project management practices, value, and approach
- Capacity to quickly acquire knowledge related to software, hardware, and processes
- Ability to work with diverse teams, work independently and take responsibility for tasks.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, effective time management, organization, and advanced interpersonal ability
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and with clients, when needed, in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
The vendor will provide project management skills and expertise to the Project Management Office.
Vendor to provide the following:
- Gantt Charts
- Issue and issue resolution charts and reports
- Schedule project meetings with shareholders and vendors. Also to provide project updates to governance board and other stakeholders.
- Monitor vendor progress on the implementation and overall project management of the project
- Provide presentations on the overall progress of the project.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.