Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
Must Have Skills:
- Thorough experience in creating the MuleSoft API architecture with the Experience, Process and System API layers along with usage of various Mule connectors including HTTP, Salesforce, AWS, DB, VM and FileFTP
- Experience in deploying Anypoint Platform solutions to Cloudhub, onpremises and in hybrid environment (or variants). Also, Experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML Schema (XSD)
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, andor development in
Should be a GC,US Citizen only. As a MuleSoft System Architect, you will work with a Project Manager and other Project Leads to engage with the customer and develop a highlevel operational architecture and system architecture that meets their enterprise needs. The System Architect will collaborate with the team to ensure a high standard of technical excellence across all team activities, and make recommendations for the most effective application of technology to meet the customers needs.
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities to shoulder and execute:
- Partner with business and functional teams to analyze and define recommended solutions. Understandingexposure to overall APIManagement concepts fundamentals.
- Experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment Ability to develop complex and technical artifacts, white papers, and customer education materials.
- Ability to communicate technical expertise in MuleSoft and IT architecture to experts and nonexperts effectively and efficiently.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:127.