Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
This is a new project kicking off and will be long term. There is possibility of conversion.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support the clients Security Master Model Redesign initiative. Candidate will play a vital role in ensuring business objectives are satisfied by supporting the discovery, analysis, clean up and coordination efforts associated with this vital initiative.
- Analyze, evaluate, define, document, maintain and track business requirements
- Analyze, evaluate, define and document business and system processes and identify and document underlying business requirements and rules
- Perform data discovery, analysis and modeling - analyze, evaluate and define data requirements, usage and structure
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integration
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on a lookout for ways to improve monitoring, issue discovery and the delivery of better value to the customer
- Define and perform user acceptance testing
- Able to convey and employ Master Data Management concepts and best practices
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis and/or data management
- Thorough understanding of Master Data Management, Data Analysis and Data Modeling
- Experience in running meetings with business and technology stakeholders
- Self-motivated; works well both independently and collaboratively
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Own results to completion and anticipates needs, sets realistic expectations
- Familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- Competency in in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, MS Project and Jira.
- Ability to understand conceptual, logical and physical data models. Erwin Data Modeling is a plus.
- Familiarity with Master Data Management concepts (e.g.: Suspect Duplicate Processing, Rules of Visibility, "Who Wins” rules, etc.)
- Knowledge of Client Master Data and Reference Data a plus
- Familiarity with Data Quality Dimensions (valid, accurate, complete, consistent, conformity, coverage and timeliness) a plus
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.