Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Pl. send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an immediate need for a full-time, Senior Lead Java Programmer Analyst - we are looking for someone who has at least 10 years of Java experience. To be successful, the candidate must possess a broad range of experiences in the Java technology stack. Experiences should range from user interface development to batch, EJBs to POJOs, stored procedures to ORM, JSE to JEE, queues to APIs, etc. It is also important for this person to be extremely communicative; they will be working with developers, project managers and business analysts alike.
- Converting Java 6 application logic to Java 8.
- Re-platforming Java user interfaces, batch processes, APIs and shared libraries from DB2/z to SQL Server.
- Performing impact analysis, integration analysis, interdependency assessments, etc.
- Working with stored procedures, dynamic SQL, and ORM technologies.
- Documenting changes and sharing with development teams, operational teams, etc.
- Unit testing, QA testing, and integrated testing.
- Source code management and release management.
Must Have Skills:
- Java / Object-Oriented Programming
- SQL Server / DB2
- JDBC / Stored Procedures / Dynamic SQL
- Spring Batch
- SOAP / REST
- Excellent communication and English-language skills
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:127.