Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
• 3 yrs software experience - 1 year of which in embedded applications.
• Excellent software development skills in programming C/C++
• Solid understanding of embedded development life cycle.
• Good communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
• Experience with iterative Agile development approach is a plus