Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for server back up and security, along with performance tuning and capacity planning.
1. Monitor, diagnose and troubleshoot network (LAN/WAN) performance, hardware and software platforms, resolve server connectivity issues in a multi-tiered and secure networking environment, and replace defective components.
2. Install, configure, manage and maintain server hosted network attached storage (NAS) and storage area network (SAN) disk storage technologies.
3. Perform server backups, restorations, fail-over recovery and disaster recovery operations
4. Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
5. Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
6. Administer and perform routine server operating system (Microsoft and Linux) and application software maintenance with patches and updates.
7. Create and modify user accounts and privileges.
8. Repair and recover from hardware and software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted user community and/or stake holders.
9. Maintain/create written operational, configuration, or other procedures.
10. Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
11. Test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
12. Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
13. Coordinating with vendor for problem resolution.
14. Experience with VMWare configuration and support
15. Knowledge of Oracle databases configuration and support is desired.
16. Experience in network cabling systems and fiber optic cabling
Experience with VMWare configuration
Desired 2 Years
Knowledge of Oracle databases configuration and support
Desired 2 Years
Experience in network cabling systems and fiber optic cable
Required 2 Years
Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
Required 4 Years