Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Pl. send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The incumbent will join the TM IT Data Management team to support the translational data management needs, which is critical to its Translational Medicine and Translational Oncology business priorities.
- She will work with team members, business stakeholders, and a global network of vendors, collaborators, and business partners to coordinate and conduct data transfer, QC, processing, and management.
- To be effective, the incumbent must have good communication skills and work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- She should have knowledge or background in oncology and genomics.
- In terms of technical skills, she should be experienced with windows and Linux operating systems; Shell/Perl/Python scripting; cloud platforms (AWS, GCP).
- Knowledge of Omicsoft and Next-Gen Sequencing (nice-to-have).
- Day to day activity including: working with various 3rd party organizations to establish mechanisms of data transfer; communicating process and data requirements as needed; perform and monitor data transfer using cutting edge and client approved mechanisms; tracking and troubleshooting; performing QC and data processing; and handing off to team members for downstream processing.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.