Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
Job Title: Data Architect - Education Industry - Candidates with a background in Data Architecture with education industry experience will only be considered for this opening.
This is a Data Warehouse project for DOE. This person will be consulting not actually building the Architecture but reviewing the existing system & help review + create the plan for the new system. Able to understand Fed DOE Reporting Requirements, Federal Standards list and Cybersecurity issues. Be able to pull together "Best Practices " to help move the existing system to the new Cloud based system. This is a high level position that requires a strong personality that can help guide a Department to finalize a system for implementation.
- Knowledge of education industry technology standards, and trends particularly, Ed-Fi and Common Education Data Standards (CEDS).
- Knowledge of system design techniques.
- Knowledge of operating systems and related software components.
- Knowledge of systems development and documentation standards.
- Expert/Knowledge of higher level programming languages, particularly .NET C#, and enterprise class application development tools.
- Expert/Knowledge of databases, particularly SQL Server 2008 R2 and higher and other exposure to other database technologies.
- Knowledgeable in Cyber security, particularly Personally identifiable information (PII) and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and analysis.
- Ability to research and evaluate suitability of computer software and hardware products.
- Ability to diagnose and correct system malfunctions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Ability to lead, to coordinate the activities of, and to provide technical support to project teams.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.