Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Pl. send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creates technical solutions to address moderately complex business capability needs by utilizing at least one technical application; including but not limited to: Business Objects, Access, Crystal Reports, SQL, VBA, etc. Acts as the technical lead for development initiatives, including communication and coordination with the impacted business areas. Works with appropriate business management in evaluating the business case and cost justification.
- Review and analyze business requirements (or uses cases) to create a technical solution residing outside of the normal Information Services production environment.
- Identify and implement automation tools to eliminate manual processes and improve existing systems. Utilize technical solutions for the creation of business enabling tools, error handling management and productivity improvements while adhering to technical specifications, industry developmental standards and service level agreements (SLA's).
- Independently test and debug code; participate in the testing of other Business Solutions Developers' projects as needed.
- Act as departmental business coordinator on small to medium and/or moderately complex projects:
- Provide consultative support to team members or business partners across business areas. Effectively interview business partners with a focus on fact finding and discovery to ascertain requirements, document as is and to be process and develop metrics and success criteria.
- Document and track project plan for work deliverables.
- Work with business partner to ensure project moves forward according to plan
- Effectively communicate development and production issues to the project team and/or the manager in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage implementation plans with Business area
- Create training materials, support documentation, including user guides and train end users in the use of tools.
- Post Implementation; provide support during warranty period, problem resolution including root cause analysis and tool performance trending to ensure efficiency for day-to-day business use. Provide system administration and coordination oversight as needed.
- Communicate actions, business impacts and expected results in a meaningful format and at the appropriate level.
- 3+ years with Microsoft Access
- 1+ years with Tableau
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.