Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Pl. send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client, a finanical institution in Washington DC, has a 6+ month contract opportuntity for a .NET Developer. This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NETClass Libraries, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have extensive knowledge in Angular JS and have worked in a project coding Angular JS
- Involve in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
- Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
- Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
- Assist in Integration Testing
- Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
- Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
- Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
- Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
- Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Systems or related field
- Role Specific Experience: Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience working with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries. Expert-level competency with MS SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) –. NET Developer 3.5/4.0
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Window Applications
- Must have extensive hands on experience in Angular JS 2:0 , must have worked on at least 2
- projects coding in Angular JS.
- Must have expert-level expertise with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies
- Must have expert-level competency with C# & VB.Net Language
- Must have expert-level expertise with Object Oriented Programming
- Must have experience in developing Windows/Desktop Application – WinForms, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server 2008/2012
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) and report deployment
- Must have expert-level competency in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, ER Diagrams, SQL Profiler, Open Queries, DB Link, etc.
- Must have experience with ADO.Net, Entity Data model, Entity Framework 4.0+.
- Must have experience using Telerik controls or other 3rd party library for WinForms
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing
- Must have experience using version control and defect tracking systems
- Must have experience in Web services, WCF, XML and SOAP
- Must have experience in configuration management, release management, versioning and build process
- Must have experience in installation, monitoring, upgrade of application executables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders;
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Must be organized and good at managing deliverables, meeting notes, presentations and other documentation/communications;
- Strong writing skills
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports server runtime components.
- Experience working in system migration and third party customization.
- Experience working in interfacing.NET applications with SAP using SAP NCO connector
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Excel VBA programming, translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code, generating Excel reports containing formatted data tables, charts, Macro, Pivots, Charts and Chart Formatting
- Experience working in Visual Basic 6.0 with ADODB
- Experience working in Mobile Application Development on any mobile SDKs
- Experience working in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience in SLA based service management.
- Experience in Service Management tools such as JIRA etc.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.