Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
- Production Support Lead for a BI project using Informatica / PL-SQL / AUTOSYS.
- Lead the support team and ensure that the application is running as per the SLA.
- Communicate with stakeholders in case of delays or SLA breaches.
- Maintain and own bug management and incident resolution process.
- Resolve bugs within defined service levels.
- Manage and own application Bugs and incident life cycle, and drive those to permanent resolutions, implement preventive measures to avoid repetitive issues.
- Debug, troubleshoot, root cause analysis and resolve issues within SLA.
- Resolve complex bugs with long term fixes following BI best practices and collaborate with BI team for solution review of complex bugs and incident resolution.
- Follow up with third party vendors for issue resolution and prevention.
- Perform weekly incident/bug review meetings with application team.
- Responsible for 24 x 7 production system support, including off hours and weekend 'on call' production support responsibilities.
- Daily spot check of system health.
- Manage and own application release process.
- Support release of BI deliverables into production and perform on demand meetings with BI team supporting issues encountered due to production changes.
- Follow BI change control and continues integration process for changes to production system, owning all changes made to production system.
- Responsible for continued system improvements to help reduce tech debt costs.
- Act as a backup for development engineer for events like vacations and unforeseen leaves taken by BI engineers.
- Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA.
- Support weekly and monthly customer report processing.
- Conduct regular presentations to team/stakeholders.
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:207.