Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl. send resumes to email@example.com
For faster process, call to - (202) 719-0200 Ext:127.
The Change Manager will be in charge of the change management for a state-wide MS O365 implementation. This position will be a peer to the program manager; reporting to the sponsor or senior responsible owner.
Local candidates preferred but not required.This will be on-site, all day, five days a week.The client will submit an extension for this position.This role is responsible for leading, directing, coordinating and providing visibility into the organization's change management efforts. The candidate needs to have significant experience in creating change management strategies and work streams that maximize employee adoption and business benefit.The organizational change manager is a multifaceted role that interfaces with various stakeholders across projects. Incumbents are responsible for embedding organizational change management practices in the organization's projects and structured work efforts to achieve the desired business outcomes.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Employ a structured change management methodology to create conditions for a smooth transition to change and promote maximum enthusiasm to adapt to the change.
- Prepare for change by assessing the magnitude of change and the organization's change readiness.
- Conduct thorough methodological investigations to identify key stakeholders impacted by the change and when the timing of that change will be.
- Create a communication plan or roadmap to ensure all employees are fully aware of the impending changes.
- Promote the business vision with a benefit framework that links adoption to change to successful project delivery and business outcome.
- Create tailored change management plans with respect to training and orientation to accommodate the needs of different stakeholder groups impacted by the change.
- Identify "landmines" and potential points of resistance, and develop counterstrategies to mitigate or minimize potential resistance.
- Conduct a gap analysis, and promptly address doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring around good change management practices to senior leadership and project managers to increase their effectiveness in driving sustainable change.
- Account for all events that impact employees, and regularly review ongoing changes to create a heat map to identify too much change and potential change fatigue.•Solicit feedback to assess the success of the change management activities and behavior changes so that they align with strategic objectives.
- Lead (where one is agreed on and needed) the establishment of a community of change agents and/or evangelists to put a face on change, and leverage trusted informal leaders to create understanding among employees and influence successful organizational change.
- Work with HR to create mechanisms to demotivate old behaviors and incentivize the desired ones. This may involve redesigning jobs and defining behavioral competencies and performance metrics.
- Job RequirementsEducationBachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience. Organizational development, Change management training and/or certification is desirable.
- Track record of successful organizational change management with achieving identified strategic business objectives and benefits
- Three or more years of experience in IT and business/industry
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse teams
- Demonstrated experience in change management for three or more large scale MS O365 implementationsKnowledge and Skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, which are essential for interacting with key stakeholders at all levels across the project to manage, inform and influence successful project outcomes
- Experience and deep knowledge of change management methodologies, approaches and tools
- Certification in a change management methodology highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies and project life cycles highly desirable
- Expertise in setting and managing stakeholder expectations
- Deep understanding of the impact of change, and the interdependencies with and impact on the business
- Possesses a distinctive blend of business acumen
- Broad understanding of IT organization functions, and stays abreast of technology trends
- Financial and performance skills to ensure that organization change efforts improve project performance and business benefit realization
- Experience working side-by-side with large implementation vendors.
Required / Desired
Large IT Related Change Management
MS O365 Change Management Implementation
Change Management Methodologies & Tools
Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills
Change Management Methodology Certificate
Experience Working with Large Software/Hardware Vendors