Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Years of experience: 10+ years' experience.
- IT Consultant- Master , project activities, SQL Server database & SQL, .net, Java, Python.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- DFS is developing an application independent approach to providing an
- application integration service from/to and between several systems within
- the DFS LIMS environment.
- Additional IT Consultant expertise is required must have at least 10 years
- of experience in IT consulting and software development. The IT consultant
- must have experience in helping large organization set technical strategies;
- develop. At least 15 years of experience in Software architecture
- including large scale enterprise systems.
- Experience working with scientists and scientific systems; including
- experience with key forensics sciences such as DNA (Genomics) analysis, data
- analysis, large data sets, and various forensics systems such as AIS,
- STaCSDNA, Chemware/Horizon PHL LIMS, JusticeTrax LIMS, and LIMS systems in
- general is required.
- Must have experience with designing and building systems for storage and
- processing of large data sets (petabyte or larger), data warehousing and
- data analysis of Scientific Data including DNA (Genomic) analysis and
- forensics systems technical plans, design enterprise systems and software
- including configuration and deployment plans. The software design and
- development must utilize existing technologies such as Windows Servers, SQL
- cost to the department.
- The IT consultant will set strategy and provide advice to the DFS in
- acquiring new technology, develop technical design and do hands on software
- Server, Oracle database, Windows and Unix systems.
- Consultant must have experience in systems security and be able to configure
- and conduct penetration testing using KaliLinux. Project management
- experience in both Rational Unified Process and Agile methodology to lead
- the development team and manage projects across multiple departments and
- labs is also required.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and
- procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and
- documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases,
- real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and
- logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent