Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Details:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)
- At least 8+ years of experience in software development life cycle for reporting projects preferably on Microstrategy.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Report development using grids, graphs, dashboards, Freeform SQL, Report Services, Aggregate Layer, advanced Metrics, Filters, Custom Group, Consolidation and other application objects
- Good Knowledge of the Microstrategy Product Suite (Developer, Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager etc.)
- Knowledge of data structures, and strong understanding of Data Modeling concepts standards is preferred
- Should be able to talk to business stakeholder to analyze requirements, write functional and technical specifications and development of reports
- Should have exposure to designing semantic layer independently (facts, attributes, tables, etc.)
- Experience with MicroStrategy Architecture, Schema, platform support
- Excellent experience in trouble shooting and fine tuning long-running reports.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, react to problems quickly, understand complex issues and produce high quality solutions.
- Evaluate new MicroStrategy reports features, and provide direction to implement the same Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects
- Good knowledge on any database is desirable Experience working in a geographically distributed team, and managing such resources.
- Ability to work in a collaborative working environment as an operational extension of Engineering, fast paced and with a high rate of change.
- Knowledge of Microstrategy SDK development using narrowcast server
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- Excellent communication skills and experience in stakeholder management
- Solid understanding of BI solution delivery lifecycle
- Good hands on MSTR development.