Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle OSB
11g, JDeveloper, Strong BPEL, XQuery, XSLT, XSD, WSDL knowledge, SOAP UI,
Oracle BPM Suite, Java EE and Weblogic Server Administration.
• Experience must include design & development of enterprise level SOA application(s) or a development project with extensive SOA or Middleware
• Knowledge of Applications development lifecycle processes to include Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Agile methodology are desirable.
• Possess a high-level overview of Oracle SOA Suite 11g product components, key features and functionalities
• Working knowledge of BPMN and its use in the design and definition of image-enabled workflows within legacy business processes.
• Working experience in a BPEL product is highly desired
• Experience using BAM for real time monitoring
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills applied within a professional services environment
• Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently with guidance and direction from the Enterprise Architecture Director
• Foster teamwork within the Information Technology departments through inter-departmental interactions, inputs and deliverables.
• Demonstrated strong design documentation skills and ability to present it to a technical audience.
• Extensive experience with Java/J2EE based frameworks, like Spring, Spring Web Services, and middleware technologies