Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgDescription:
The successful candidate Work closely with other Report developers, focusing on architecture, development, maintenance and support of SAP BO/Tableau/Excel based reports. Candidate will collaborate as a member of a global cross functional team to address various business's needs, provide technical support and would be responsible for diagnosing and resolving reports issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various reporting systems. As a member of Technology division, applicant must be flexible in adapting to changing business priorities and comfortable filling a variety of development roles and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will possess skills to:
- Responsible for design and development of Reports including writing code, testing, creating system and unit tests, and bringing technical depth and creativity to projects
- Develop, Build and improve modern reports on existing or new technologies
- Performs first level troubleshooting of issues and performing periodic tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications
- Manage project releases through deployment, reporting on team milestones and deliverables
- Work both individually and also with regional teams to optimize systems and resources.
- 3+ years of Enterprise Business Intelligence Development and build a variety of reports primarily using Business Objects and Tableau.
- Develop, catalog and maintain BO Universes to support various reporting initiatives.
- Build, validate and develop reporting tables as needed within the reporting environment to build and optimize report performance
- Work with customers directly to get the requirements BO / Tableau reporting , data loads, validate reports, etc
- requirement gathering
- developing and designing reports/dashboard as per the requirement
- testing the reports
- getting UAT from the business.
- mapping the developed finalized to the portal
- Manage and resolve key data issues involving quality, consistency and thoroughness of data for reporting and analytical purpose
- Development activities:
- Universe developer(IDT/UDT)
- Report developer (Business Object Suites / Tableau / XL)
- Database Skill - SQL Server / Sybase / DB2
- Works on multiple reports using Business Object Suites / Tableau / XL
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at a report or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers' IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
- Typically requires over 3 years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.