Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Details:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, or relevant technical discipline,Experience with telecommunication systems (i.e. radio systems, and data systems, MPLS).
- Knowledge of wireless technologies such as IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.15.4, WiSUN, IPv6 Experience configuring and troubleshooting network systems such as routers and switches
- Experience with wireless management applications for firmware and configuration management. Excellent knowledge of PC based Microsoft Office applications,
This position will be a Telecommunications Test Engineer within Grid Modernization program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing telecommunications engineering tasks on large project and operational impact on the Company.
This encompasses analyzing telecommunications requirements, designs, and configuration, as well as developing detailed test plans, test scripts, and test execution to complete the project with quality.
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
- Strong knowledge of network management applications
- Utility company experience
- Experience of test management tools such as HP ALM.