Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Candidate should have good exposure to Identity and Access Management design, define, and implement processes and manage tools that are necessary to ensure the stability and performance of SailPoint.
Responsible for operation - supporting and maintaining complex Identity Management systems which are used to provide security for client's most sensitive systems and critical applications.
Must have strong SailPoint experience:
- Design and Implementation experience with SailPoint IIQ 6.x
- Integrate and configure SailPoint IIQ connectors for app integration, Configuration of Roles, Policies and Certifications for governance compliance.
- Build and Configure SailPoint in-built tasks like aggregation, ID refresh, schedule tasks, correlation, and Configuration and development of SailPoint Life Cycle Events (LCM)
- Develop custom SailPoint Build Map Rules and Workflows as per the business needs.
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities – connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration
- Exposure to Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, Privileged Account Management.