Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Details:
Must Have Skills
- Should have 8+ years of IT experience with at least 5 years in business analysis, with SQL knowledge and experience
- Well versed in requirement elicitation, creation of use cases and user stories, business process documentation (asis and tobe processes), process visualization and creation of business solution.
- Strong analytical skills for building solution to the business problems.
- CBAP certification is highly desirable, but not mandatory for strong senior profiles
Development work in the form of Bugs and Enhancements. Lead the team and coordinate with customer for requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- As a senior business analyst, work closely with the client business team to understand and document their requirements of business changes, and get the requirements signedoff
- Engage stakeholders to identify crossfunctional features, and impacts to current processes, operations, and platforms
- Translate business needs into requirements then into actions, including process modeling, creation of other visual models, business rule capture, user stories, use cases, functional requirements, and capture.