Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Details:
Must Have Skills
- Supply Chain
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle MDM
- At least 8-10 years of experience in working on Product MDM
- Specifically worked on formulating MDM strategy and implementing the same for medium to large organizations , that have implemented MDM
- Excellent communication skills and client interfacing capabilities. Should be performing a client facing role for at least 3-4 years (consulting role in Product MDM)
- Comfortable in driving requirements workshops, proposing the right data model for product master
- Ability to leverage MDM best practices, experiences from past MDM projects especially in Product MDM area
- Assist in the overall MDM strategy and approach as it relates to ITEM & Bill of Materials Master Data Management”
- Helping to bridge the gap between SCM system & process design to what Master Data Management requirements exist. Work closely with SCM track and feed what is needed to be done by the data management team (Governance & MDM). This is to ensure that both teams are moving forward together.
- Industry knowledge and expertise on managing ITEM and Bill of Material data in a MDM system
- Part Number Structures
- What level of granularity should we maintain items/services/boms in the catalog
- What is the lifecycle of a product in Hitech industry?
- How should we handled change orders?
- How will approvals be routed.
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- MDM Design
- Coordination with technical teams
- Customer communication and collabration.