Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Software Quality Assurance Senior Advisor (SQA) is responsible for software Quality Control and Quality Assurance of all processes associated with internal and external customers. The SQA carries out procedures through development life cycle to include requirements analysis, test planning, creating test scripts, software testing, and defect management.
Key Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· 5+ years of experience with Software Quality Assurance on Linux or UNIX required, SUSE preferred
· Experience with Shell Scripting
· Experience with MySQL OR Oracle
· Experience in Agile Scrum SDLC
· Experience with Global Teams
· Knowledge of Clinical Systems, in particular imaging systems, PACS, Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), Health Level 7 (HL7), is preferred.
· Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years of relevant experience
· Responsible for sophisticated defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with complex software.
· Conducts test activities; planning, execution, documenting, and reporting.
· Designs the overall project test plan and master test schedule
· Reviews requirements, specifications and designs to assure product quality; develops and implements plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance
· Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed or current hardware, software, and solutions products.
· Develops test tools and automation for in use testing.
· Directs a test team during test execution, and reports results to development engineers and leadership.
· Provides documentation, feasibility and testing studies directed toward customer and technology standards and compliance.
· Capitalizes on training and experience to detect problems where standard practice and/or software has failed to meet customer requirements
· Offers technical and quality feedback/advice to both the internal and external clients.
· Works with the product development teams to ensure that all customer requirements/problems are met/resolved.
· Ensures the quality of the products and the product/software deployment.
· Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.