Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description :
Data Architcet - Cloud/AWS
6 month contract to hire
Oak Brook, IL/Downtown Chicago
We are in need of a highly technical cloud computing architect to collaborate with our development teams and customers on key engagements. This role will specifically focus on building and supporting an agile platform to enable advanced data processing capabilities. This role will be critical in helping our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent our customers from leveraging their data to develop business insights.
- Expertise - Collaborate with the Data Platform Team to help developers, support and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB, NoSQL, Relational Database Service (RDS), Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and Amazon Redshift. Experience with Azure will be a plus.
- Solutions - Working closely with the Data Platform team to deliver technical solutions. This includes understanding customer requirements, creating design artifacts and creating packaged Big Data service offerings in cloud.
- Delivery - Project engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services and potentially Azure cloud services.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ year experience of Implementation and tuning for Apache Hadoop + tools such as Pig, Hive & Spark.
- Minimum of 2 year of cloud experience (AWS preferred, AWS+Azure is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of Cloud Data & Application architect experience
- Master's Degree