Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comDescription:
The Cloud Architecture Specialist is the technical expert centered on a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications Coordinate with other parties in setting the technical approach and direction and implementation for work.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical design expertise, defines what technical requirements are needed to support defined business requirements, participates in detailed design, reviews system architecture, reviews test plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Team Responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project schedules, budgets, request management, and work authorization.
- Define and evaluate logical and physical data models.
- Define test plans and criteria for acceptance for the technical components of system
- Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture
- Assist in leading technical direction of software and hardware;
- Assist in development of overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware.
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required.
- Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture.
- Assist in defining technical architecture standards.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Follow quality standards.
- Complete assigned tasks
- Conduct structured walk-throughs or inspections for technical areas; resolve issues.
- Develop technology standards
- coordinating and presenting proposals to Group Leads, Leads, and the client.
- Experience working with Networking/ Firewalls/ VC systems;
- Experience working with Cloud solutions (AWS/Azure);
- Experience with server architecture, datacenter tools
- Exposure to Disaster/Recovery and system backup disciplines
- Experience in Unix system management
- Experience in Chef automation tool and Devops.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex issues that span across multiple technology areas
- Strong communication skills: both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience
- Role Specific Experience: 2 /3 years of relevant experience in the job functions mentioned above.