Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comRequired Skills - IT Consultant Journeyman, project lead, Windows 2008, 2012 server, Linux & Active directory mgmt. & configuration.
6-10 years of experience. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
As part of the OCFO technology team, the IT Consultant (Infrastructure Group) will maintaining and monitoring day to day operation of the OCFO IT infrastructure . The IT Consultant help and performs, monitoring, maintenance, and reporting IT infrastructure (physical , virtual and cloud ) . IT consultant will performs OS and application upgrades of servers and network to keep them up-to-date . IT consultant will develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems. IT consultant will plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities for OCFO Infrastructure group and duties as assigned .
Experience with Windows 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 domain administration: (Active Directory Services (ADS), Group Policy, Logon Scripts, DHCP, DNS, Printer Management, etc.
Experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of SolarWinds ORION Monitoring and Active Directory Management.
Support of Windows Server systems as both Physical and Virtual Machines and experience working with Linux.
Experience with Virtual Machine creation and maintenance using VMWare.
Working experience with Cisco UCS hardware Server technology.
Knowledge of SAN, NAS, RAID, SCSI, tape, and storage technologies to include enterprise level expertise in SAN and NAS devices as well as Fiber Channel switching environments.
Office 365 deployment, including Office 2016, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business.
Assist Service Desk technicians as needed with Tier I and Tier II troubleshooting and patching of desktop systems, software (MS Office, Java, Adobe), printer issues, and server related issues as needed.
Respond to escalation calls from the Help desk, Desktop support, and other ITS teams to resolve issues and perform maintenance.
Provides Expert level trouble-shooting assistance on production and non-production supported systems.
Experience in producing and maintaining detailed step by step documentation.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.