Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Details:
Purpose Of the Role:
To lead and provide high quality operational and technical application and systems support.
Owner of the Problem Management process, ensuring goals are achieved. Minimizing the adverse impact of Incidents and Problems on the business and preventing reoccurrence of Incidents.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate/CA/MBA
- Lead and prioritize the Application Support team’s work load
- Manage and Own the Problem Management Process
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of support teams
- To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Service Manager
- Provide technical leadership
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Documenting the reports obtained from the team members and presenting them to the senior leadership.
- Identify training needs or requirements for yourself individually and for the team
- Should be comfortable with different ITIL processes of Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Good knowledge on Incident, Problem and Change management process
- Knowledge on Ticketing tool
- Manning P1/P2 Bridge Calls
- 7+ years of experience with IBM IBM FileNet 5+ versions.
- Extensive experience in Content Engine, Process Engine, Process Analyzer, Rendition Engine, Records Manager, Application Engine, Workplace, WorkplaceXT, Content Navigator, ICC, eDiscovery Manager, SharePoint Web Parts.
- Hands on experience in AdLib, Ancept, Crystal Reports.
- Ability to handle Weblogic and Linux software across multiple servers.
- Assembly and indexing and batch import tool configuration.
- Extensive knowledge of IBM Filenet Content Engine, Process Analyzer Rendition Engine, Application Engine, SharePoint and Workplace.
- Experience in IBM Content navigator, IBM Case manager, IBM Datacap.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Good understanding of Financial/Banking Domain.
- Capital Markets Industry understanding in aspects of Wealth management, Asset Management.
- Strong software development and debug/troubleshooting skills
- Experience in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
Certifications Needed: No.