Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Details:
Purpose Of the Role
To lead and provide high quality operational and technical application and systems support.
Owner of the Problem Management process, ensuring goals are achieved. Minimizing the adverse impact of Incidents and Problems on the business and preventing reoccurrence of Incidents.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate/CA/MBA
- Lead and prioritize the Application Support team’s work load
- Manage and Own the Problem Management Process
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of support teams
- To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Service Manager
- Provide technical leadership
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Documenting the reports obtained from the team members and presenting them to the senior leadership.
- Identify training needs or requirements for yourself individually and for the team
- Should be comfortable with different ITIL processes of Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Good knowledge on Incident, Problem and Change management process
- Knowledge on Ticketing tool
- Manning P1/P2 Bridge Calls
- Experience in Java Application Support for large scale financial Applications, web application development, including HTML, CSS, java script, Weblogic
- Experience in Core Java and related technologies framework like Spring, knowledge on Webservices, MQ etc.
- Java support experience in middleware technologies like JBoss, websphere application server (WAS) etc.
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux environments and scripting, PL/SQL
- Utilize application based and vendor provided tools (e.g. API’s, PL/SQL, Reports, monitoring tools, etc.) for troubleshooting, research, data extraction, data conversion and importing, integrity checking, and validation.
- Hands-on experience in XML,XSLT,XSD & XQueries etc
- Knowledge on automated build/deployment tools like ant, maven etc is added advantage.
- Good understanding of Financial/Banking Domain.
- Capital Markets Industry understanding in aspects of Wealth management, Asset Management.
- Strong software development and debug/troubleshooting skills
- Experience in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
Certifications Needed: No.