Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgDescription:
To be fully engaged in providing technical leadership and expertise to build an ERP platform. This role ensures alignment of the Atlas (ERP Replacement) initiative technology with enterprise technology. A qualified candidate will have experience and skills in Enterprise, Portfolio and Solution Architecture; Information (Application & Data) Architecture and Technology Architecture. Specialization in Security Architecture or Integration Architecture would be a plus. A key challenge for this position is to ensure that the foundational components of an ERP platform are in place and to ensure that the proposed new technology is harmonized with enterprise technology. This will include the following: research and implementation of industry standards and best practices, development of technical and system requirements, SSO, Security Design, Role Based Security and Data Integration. This role will also be responsible for the following: lead production of any schematic designs, technical specifications/requirements, design development and construction documents; oversee the architectural aspects of the RFP requirements, review the accuracy of calculations, estimates, plans and serve as liaison between the Atlas project team and FCS IT/Enterprise Applications.
- Technology or Enterprise Architecture related degree:
- with Bachelor's Degree - 10 years of work experience of which 7 should be in Architecture or engineering (5 years of which should be in Enterprise Architecture)
- Architecture Tools (e.g. MEGA, Alfabet/ARIS, Sparx, Archi/Archimate, Visio)
- UML / Object Oriented Analysis/Design (OOAD)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), EAI, ESB
- Architecture training/certification (TOGAF, FEA, DoDaF)
- As much of the following as possible: Security, Network, Infrastructure, Virtualization
- Advanced knowledge of the Systems Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in SQL Databases, Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent organizational skills with good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Capable of pursuing multiple concurrent tasks in an autonomous work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Be proficient in both cloud and on premise typologies
- Ability to construct network diagrams
- Knowledgeable in SSO, Security Design, Role Based Security.