Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek an Infrastructure Project who has specific experience working with PCI/DSS Compliance. A successful candidate will be a senior level PM with experience managing projects across multiple technology disciplines with a high level understanding of infrastructure design and delivery considerations. Candidates will leverage defined Client’s project methodology and manage the efforts of teams comprised of interdisciplinary resources.
- Lead a project team throughout the Project Life Cycle including requirements analysis, design, prototype, build, test, deployment and transition.
- Create and manage project management deliverables and work/resource plans that deliver on time with excellent quality.Develop and execute project plans that define activities, dependencies and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members in project effort analysis, issues management, risk management and quality assurance.
- Manage project quality to ensure customer expectations are fulfilled through the delivery of project objectives.
-Perform change management for the project as to scope, schedule and budget.
- Ability to perform risk analysis, issue management, and thorough status reporting.
- Manage client expectations for timely review and approval of change orders. Escalate to transformation leader when applicable.
- Perform in a cross-functional structure, working with management and sprint processes to establish priorities to ensure that business needs and expectations are being met efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, business managers and engineers to build consensus around architectural solutions, define high-level and detailed requirements, and deliver projects successfully.
- Ability to manage on-site and remote team resources in a fast paced environment.
- Identify and address technology delivery gaps identified throughout the project life cycle.
- Regularly maintain project plans, project costing, project reporting, meeting documentation
- Maintain relationship with all global infrastructure teams in order to understand IT capabilities, resource levels, and active projects.
- Must have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Maintain relationship with Program and Project Management resources from other disciplines to identify and communicate infrastructure requirements
Required Skills & Background:
- 7+ yrs of experience managing technology infrastructure projects
- Must have PCI/DSS Compliance experience.
- Experience with defining and implementing new processes, workflows, or policies within an organization
- Verbal and written skills needed along with previous client facing experience
- Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree is required
- PMP Certification is preferable.