Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgCloud/AWS Architect
Jersey City, NJ
- Contribute to Cloud strategy discussions and decisions on overall Cloud design and best approach for implementing Cloud solutions.
- Define best practices around migrating applications and required Databases to AWS and other Cloud providers.
- Develop standards and procedures for all aspects of Database/Warehouses in the Cloud.
- Identify system enhancement and automation opportunities for installing/maintaining database technologies, building, deploying and monitoring applications as well as alerting and remediating system outages.
- Provide installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting support for database application software both on premises and in the Cloud.
- Work closely with other infrastructure teams to deliver new environments and resolve problems related to existing infrastructure.
- Design, test and support solutions for Disaster Recovery on premises and in the Cloud
- Support for the adoption of DevOps methodology and Agile project management
- Diagram and document database Cloud implementations.
- Provide mentoring, knowledge transfer and assist in training for other members of the database team.