Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Details:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)
- Solid administrative knowledge of Apache Hadoop Cloudera distribution
- BI Tool integrations with Hadoop DBA experience HBASE experience with database replication and scaling
- Design, install, and maintain highly available systems (including monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning) Linux (RHEL) proficiency a must Scripting experience Automation experience (chefAnsible) Must possess good analytics and problem solving skills
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements Big Data infrastructures, including access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security.
- Designs data models, logical and physical infrastructure designs, etc.
- Assists in system planning, scheduling, and implementation
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Ganglia, Nagios, Cloudera Manager Enterprise, Dell Open Manage and other tools
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Manage and review Hadoop log files
- File system management and monitoring
- HDFS support and maintenance
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability
- Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required
- DBA responsibilities performed by Hadoop Administrator – software installation and configuration, database backup and recovery, database connectivity and security, performance monitoring and tuning, disk space management, software patches and upgrades, automate manual tasks.
- Perform DWH admins job responsibilities including developing, testing and monitoring batch jobs for tasks – ensure Referential integrity, perform primary key execution, accomplish data restatements, load large data volumes in a timely manner.
- Solid administrative knowledge of Apache Hadoop – Cloudera distribution
- BI Tool integrations with Hadoop DBA experience HBASE
- experience with database replication and scaling
- Design, install, and maintain highly available systems (including monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
- Linux (RHEL) proficiency a must
- Scripting experience
- Automation experience (chef/Ansible)
- Must possess good analytics and problem solving skills
- Participate in impact-analysis and root cause analysis.
- Strong sense of accountability, adaptability, flexibility and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices. Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed.
Certifications Needed: No.