Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comDescription:
Client currently seeks a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Seattle, WABA with FS domain knowledge. Investment domain knowledge a big plus.
- Large CAP, Small CAP, Stock, equity, Fixed Income
- Data oriented BA with ability to detail data elements
- Ability to take a data flow scenario in words and represent it diagrammatically
- Database skills required: SQL server. Ability to write med/complex queries with various joins. Familiarity with SSIS
- Familiarity with Visio, data flow diagramming software
- Work towards documentation completion on project which is nearing closure
- Product receives lot of data from a lot of processes. Need to work on complete mapping of functional flow of data from source to destination
- Document transformation of data across its lifecycle – input, to DB, and propagation from there
- Purpose of documents: To help a new person on a team troubleshoot data related issues
- Ability to liaise between development teams, product teams, business, and IT for standardization and documentation of processes
- Ability to document flow of Business, System, and Functional processes
- Ability to transform processes to Visio flow diagrams, Use Cases (Use case and Activity Diagrams), User Stories, BRD, SRD, FRD, as required
- Ability to work in an IT environment which uses Agile / DevOps.