Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgRequired Skills - Ariba Developer Journeyman, Ariba Buyer 9r1/9r2, Ariba Analysis/ Ariba Sourcing 7 Contracts module.
Office of Chief Technology Officer is looking for an Ariba Consultant to build, develop and configure custom modules for the automated citywide procurement system (PASS).
The District of Columbia government's Procurement Automated Support System (PASS) is built on the Ariba procurement platform. PASS includes the following Ariba modules: Ariba Buyer, Ariba Analysis, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contracts Compliance, Ariba Category management modules. PASS is designed to automate all the procedures for purchasing goods or services. These state of the art procurement tools streamline and improve requisitioning, invoicing, soliciting, bidding and contracting processes. PASS is integrated with the Relational Standard Accounting and Reporting System (RSTARS), the District’s financial system, using Oracle SOA middleware suite. OCTO's PASS team is looking for Ariba consultants who have experience the full life-cycle of the design development, integration, testing and support of integrated procurement solutions built in Ariba 9.1/9.1.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in collaborative work environments that require the ability to effectively communicate with many different teams and levels of leadership. This position requires driven individuals who are able to work both independently with little direction, or within a dynamic team setting.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Development and Custom Development/Configuration of Ariba Buyer 9r1/9r2.
- Custom Development/Configuration of Ariba Analysis/ Ariba Sourcing and Contracts module.
- Experience with AML (Ariba based XML).
- Create functional and technical documentation.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
- Develop procurement portals using .NET, Reporting tools.
- Experience with upgrading all modules from 9r1 to 9r2.
CONTRACT LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
- Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
- Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
- Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.