Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgClient is seeking a .NET/SQL Application Support Analyst to join their team and provide L2 Application Support specifically in the areas of .NET, Windows, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS.
- Troubleshooting issues and performing root cause analysis on applications build on .NET, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS.
- Coordinating with the staff and helping out in fixing issues. Working with the teams to understand the business requirements and solving critical issues. Working with users to provide the system behavior and fixing issues when user faces application errors and educating them with the application. Coordinate and support across various project life cycle activities, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation. - Collaborate with offshore team to implement and test the business requirements. Review and integrate offshore deliverables on need basis
- Monitoring the application performance by using the tools such as Dynatrace and Profilers. Understanding the code problems from the reports generated by the tools and fixing and improving the code for the better performance. Collecting the data using Load Testing in development stage to reduce major performance errors in the applications. Develop a scheduling system, database triggers, automate execution of the programs for incremental and complete data loads per business needs – daily, weekly and on demand data feeds for improved performance
- Manage the development infrastructure, change control, configuration items and application security utilizing knowledge of information resource management
- Communicate with project managers as to the progress of open items Using the Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement document conclude the project planning. Coordinating with the Management teams and Managers to design the application development Life Cycle. Writing Proof of Concepts for the application code and documenting it. Discuss with the business team to clarify the requirements to get clarity of certain business functionalities. Discuss with the business team to clarify the requirements to get clarity of certain business functionalities
- Providing the system behaviors to the client and the problem that the system is going to address. Collecting information provided by the clients and analyzing the information. Developing the programs and algorithms to address the clients how the information flows through the system and how it addresses the issues
- Research the existing technical reports like application error metrics and deadlock analysis to come up with the better application programs. Improving the usability and performance by researching Documenting business requirements, business process, systems process and systems requirements, systems configuration, systems testing and systems test scripts. Preparing Unit test scripts, component test scripts, user test scripts and incident logs for application development
- Responsible to support various production applications within the enterprise. Debug, troubleshoot, root cause analysis and resolve issues within SLA. Resolve bugs within defined service levels. Resolve complex bugs with long term fixes following development best practices and collaborate with application teams for solution review of complex bugs and incident resolution
- Support release of deliverables into production and perform on demand meetings with application teams supporting issues encountered due to production changes. Follow change control and continues integration process for changes to production system, owning all changes made to production system. Act as a backup for development engineer for events like vacations and unforeseen leaves taken by system engineers
- Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA. Support weekly and monthly customer report processing. Conduct regular presentations to team/stakeholders.