Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comBoston area candidates only - F2F required
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 3-6 months to start
The resource will be working with the client technology teams and will help in the integration of corporate and business architecture and designs. This person should be a hands-on developer who can lead and implement solutions and manage the delivery in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the business to understand requirements
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/ standards/trends related to architectural solutions and implement them into solutions pertaining to the Organization's needs
- Oversee the Design Process for Application Software development throughout the life cycle
- Create Technical Documents such as design, environment, deployment, architecture etc.
- Communicate effectively with all other teams and stakeholders during these activities.
- Work on projects developing applications using full Java stack and expert level coding experience across all tiers of the development
- Experience building high quality applications by creating a well-designed architecture, writing clean code and implementing industry standards, design concepts and design patterns
- Must have successfully delivered complex applications by collaborating with non-technical team members including quality assurance, business analysts and project managers.
- Expert knowledge of Java Stack including Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Expert level knowledge on developing multi-tier enterprise level web based applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 3.0/Boot, JSF 2.0, EJB, XML, Java Multi-threading
- Expert knowledge in Web services and security
- Healthcare standards such as CCD/C-CDA, HL7, FHIR is preferred
- Knowledge on technologies such as Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash and other big data concepts
- Ability to mentor and lead technical team members responsibly.
- Load and performance testing knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of performance testing and tuning of applications
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 9+ years' experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry standards and architecture
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Experience prototyping and performance tuning applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms.