Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comProject Manager (Mid-Level)
West Point, PA
- The Project Manager will work under general supervision of the Program Manager, oversees multiple projects or one larger project.
- In addition to duties of Project Manager I, responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- May communicate with a Senior Project Manager, Functional Area Manager, or Program regarding status of specific projects. (PMI definition)
- 3+ years of demonstrated project management experience
- Project financial management (Advanced level)
- Vendor management skills or equivalent
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry experience required
- SDLC experience required
- Validation system knowledge and experience required
- PMP recommended.