Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgSummary:
In need of a Technical resource to supplement the existing team working to transition an Unemployment Compensation Tax system to its cloud-based system. This position will supplement the current technical lead in the work to ensure all required functional components are provided for in the new system.
- This position should be familiar with a variety of application technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies, practices, and procedures. This position should also able to perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct supervision.
- He or she should have proven experience defining systems, application architecture, providing vision, problem anticipation, and problem-solving ability and organization.
- While this team is not developing any applications, it is migrating functionality from the existing legacy system to the new cloud based application.
- The position has responsibility to ensure all existing interfaces are redeveloped in the new system, tested and data migrated as necessary.
- The position will be asked to communicate complicated technical issues to senior government, business and IT leadership on a regular basis.
- The ability to communicate comfortably, effectively and accurately at this level while possessing the expansive technical skills will be the keys to the success of the right individual. This position is not hands on technical development as much as oversight, coordination, management and above all, communication.
- Experience participating in development of standards and product recommendations
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience working through every phase of software development life cycle
- Experience in deployment certification - ensuring applications are tested for UAT, performance, security, accessibility prior to production deployment.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with in the weeds technical leads, business users, project managers, high level senior business, government and IT management positions.
- Unix experience
- Progress database experience (is a plus)
- Proven experience with hands-on technical development work.
- Experience designing and architecting systems as a member of a design team.