Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications.
- Data will be processed on the Mainframe and relevant data will be moved to a UDB repository for reporting
- Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
- Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Codes, tests, debugs, maintains and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency.
- Mainframe Programmer with good batch processing experience using COBOL / JCL.
- Ability to analyze the requirements and recommend solutions.
- Experience working with large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of UDB is a plus.
- Commercial Insurance industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to independently perform break-fix analysis for production issues
- Testing experience (unit, system, regression, integration)
- Project implementation using a formal development methodology
- Documentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time and prioritize tasks
- Minimum Bachelors degree.