IT, Technology Architect, Oracle Fusion Technology, Oracle SOA S
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 03-05-2018
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for interacting with users to understand their business needs, gather requirements and design, develop and deploy SOA based solutions.
- Preparation of high level design, interface specification and integration patterns documents.
- Mentoring and guiding the team in implementation with best practices in design, code and deployment.
- Work with Oracle ERP Cloud, ADP functional teams and design solution for RICE components(Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflow)
Ability to study and understand existing WMS Mobile form java source code under:
- Thorough understanding of Oracle MWA framework
- Oracle JDBC
Experience Required ( In Years)
- M.C.A / M.Sc / M.E/ B.E./ B.Tech /M.Tech /MBA with excellent, consistent academic credentials.
- Minimum of 8 years in Oracle Technical Architect/Lead role.