DevOps Automation Engineer
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 03-06-2018
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build and scale new and existing application environments
- Collaborate to enhance automation and continuous delivery platform.
- Create solutions to manage and monitor infrastructure and operations
- Use tools to detect issues before they impact customers
- Design tools and design processes for the deployment, configuration, and scaling of production applications
- Maintain and manage development services for various environments (build servers, deployment solutions, configurations, etc.)
(what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Experience with system analysis, automation, and/or configuration management
- Experience with configuring alerting and monitoring solutions
- Working knowledge of the use and administration of source control and build systems (preferably GIT and Jenkins).
- Basic experience coding in the .NET Framework using C#
- Experience working with Docker containers and container management.
- Experience managing and querying data using the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and harnesses
- Working knowledge of configuration management tools (Octopus, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrates proficiency in Windows and Linux based software environments
- Proficient in automating tasks using scripting languages such as PowerShell or bash
- Strong understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, DNS, routes, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot network and connectivity issues
- Experience working with log aggregators and log analysis tools.