Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comTitle: Android Consultant Mobile - US and GC only
Location: Birmingham, AL
Duration: 6 months +
If interested, please send a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and implement mobile applications internally and in partnership with external vendors.
- Build libraries and frameworks to be used in several applications.
- Monitor mobile testing and security best practices.
- Perform all activities related to mobile support and development for assigned project team(s).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 1+ years of mobile development experience in Java and the Android SDK.
- Knowledge of Android Studio and Android performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience building clients on top of RESTful JSON-based APIs.
- Must have knowledge and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Sonar, Subversion, Confluence and Jira).
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate autonomy as the ideal candidate will be interacting with the client and working with very little supervision.