Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· An expert in Thunderhead Now development using Java ,JEE development.
· Provides tool configuration management, tool administration, and guidance to support the ECA Correspondence Team in the evaluation of the DCPS Correspondence Tool.
· Provides support for the development of technical documentation and developers guides to assist the ECA team with the evaluation of the DCPS Correspondence tool governance, SDLC support, and SOA tools integration.
· Provides guidance and expertise in developing prototypes, test plans, and conducting technical proofs of concepts to mitigate risk and assess viability of the DCPS Correspondence tool to meet ECA related business and technical goals.
· Develops Component Mediation Manager components to needed for accessing enterprise services.
· Supports SOA infrastructure components including the Services Registry and Repository (WSRR), enterprise service bus (FUSE), and process orchestration and business rules components (JBOSS).
· Provides configuration management support which includes deployment scripting, software repository management, component packaging, and source code documentation
NOTE: CANDIDATES need to have nine years with an MS degree or eleven years of experience with a BS degree. Experience can be a combination of either U.S. or overseas, part time or in college.
NOTE: CANDIDATES will be required to go through a background check for a Public Trust clearance. This means candidates should have NO misdemeanors, felonies, excessive traffic tickets or credit issues in their background.