Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, hard working
QA Automation Engineer who will define and execute on an automation strategy
for a cloud based CRM application. The position requires strong QA skills
along with the ability to understand business requirements and business
• Work closely with Business Analyst and Developers to understand the
requirements, identify and communicate areas needing additional
clarification, of QA automation objectives
• Develop automation strategies and plans with detailed estimates to
accomplish objectives in a SCRUM environment.
• Ensure that all automation work complies with enterprise and department
framework, policies and procedures.
• Ability to automate existing and new test scenarios
• Construct and maintain automated testing frameworks, function libraries and
in-depth exception handling.
• Communicate test progress, test results and other relevant information to
project stakeholders and management.
• Ability to develop and present Quality Assurance best practices/concepts to
business audience is desired.
• Understanding and experience with SDLC
• Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
Skills and Desired experience:
• Minimum 4 years experience of Software automation experience.
• At least 3 years of experience with QTP.
• Excellent VBA and VBScript Programming abilities with Keyword and data
driven experience (NOT a Record and Playback tester). Good with Validation,
Parameterization and exception handling.
• Experience creating test plans and detailed test cases
• Knowledge of CRM, specifically Salesforce, a Plus
• Knowledge of SQL Db a Plus
• Self starter, good problem solving aptitude and solution oriented
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work within a team environment and effectively communicate ideas
• B.S in computer science preferred
ALL AUTOMATION ENGINEERS WHO ARE CLIENT FACING NEED TO HAVE EXCELLENT COMM
SKILLS, BE ABLE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM ,SPEAK UP AT MEETINGS,
perfect if the candiate was in Texas if not we can do a phone hire but their
will be a required face to face