Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. Programmers typically are involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work. Programmers have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by the Application Team. The Programmer works with the Functional Architect and Technical Architecture Specialist on an as needed basis to ensure that design and code meets customer requirements.
Years of Relevant Experience:
8 to 9 years
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study preferred.
All roles specified in PR3 plus the following:
•Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem formulations to formats that can be processed by computer.
•Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flowcharts and block diagrams, and encodes resultant equations for processing by applying extensive knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced mathematics, such as differential equations or numerical analysis, and understanding of capabilities and limitations of computer.
•This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team
•Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
•Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
•Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
•May coordinate activities of computer programmers.
This is a request for two .NET developer contractors to help us complete our Scholarship Application Project that includes JPSN, ASP, ECS, and CLS Scholarships managed by ODE. We have not been able to complete the whole project as planned by 6/30/12. We still have to develop and convert the ECS and CLS scholarships to the new Scholarship Application.
Contingent upon continued funding and approval by the State, this contract may be renewed in Fiscal Year 2014, beginning July 1, 2013 and ending June 30, 2014, under the same terms and conditions if necessary.
Additional Minimum and preferred skills and experience:
The successful candidate for this engagement must have the following MINIMUM skills, abilities and experience. Any candidate who does not meet or exceed ALL the minimum qualifications listed below will not be considered for the engagement.
.NET Developer candidate minimum and preferred skills and experience:
1. Minimum of 5 years Microsoft 2.0 and 3.0 development experience.
2. Minimum of 1 year Microsoft 4.0 development experience.
3. Minimum 5 years C# development experience in MS Visual Studio 2003 or higher.
4. Minimum 4 years experience in developing Microsoft .NET WCF Web Services
5. Minimum 2 years experience developing/designing XML, XML schemas and XSLT in MS Visual Studio 2003 or higher
6. Minimum 5 years experience developing systems using Oracle RDBMS and creating/optimizing PL/SQL queries.
7. Minimum 1 year of JQuery development experience.
8. Minimum 1 year of Microsoft MVC Framework experience.
The successful candidate for this engagement may have the following PREFERRED skills, abilities and experience. Candidates with a larger number of preferred skills listed below will generally score higher during the evaluation process. (Please list total number of months and years, and organizations served, along with contact information on the vendor response document.):
1. 6 months experience with Microsoft .NET 4.0 build and deployment process.
2. 1 year experience using SCRUM Agile development methodologies (or SCRUM Master certification as equivalent).
3. 1 year experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
4. 1 year experience using PMBOK project management methodologies
5. Goals-oriented proactive team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritize technical tasks in a fast-paced, professional environment.
6. Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field. Partial credit will be awarded for BS degree or higher in any field.
7. 1 year experience using Microsoft Team System automated unit testing and data output analysis.
8. 1 year experience with each of the following (one point for each item):
• Dynamic SQL Statements
• JetBrains Resharper
• C# in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or higher
9. 2 years configuration management in MS .NET application environments using Microsoft Team System automated deployments
10. 1 year experience Microsoft .NET Visual Studio 2010 in a Production application environment
11. Relevant Microsoft certifications
12. Excellent verbal communication skills (to be rated at onsite interview)