Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minimum of 3 years experience in using and
administering Informatica ETL tools for data integration tasks.
* Minimum of 5 years experience with Oracle DBMS.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in performance tuning databases and SQL statements.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Unix, writing SHELL scripts.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in administering data warehouse environments.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
* Strong written and verbal skills from both business and technical perspectives.
* 4 year college degree or equivalent experience required
* Perform ETL Administration responsibilities for the
Enterprise Data Group using Informatica 8.6/9.1
* Perform Informatica code migrations and monitoring according to Arbitron standards
* Perform all Informatica administration functions such as user access accounts, roles, setting standards, etc.
* Perform all Informatica software upgrades as needed.
* Work as an ETL Architect to support production data delivery needs.
* Use Erwin 7.3 to review ETL development instructions.
* Interface with the Database Administration Group to ensure proper configuration of database objects in support of ETL code.
* Interface and lead discussions with the System Services organization for configuration of ETL infrastructure.
* Work with DBAs and Data Architects in planning and implementing appropriate data partitioning strategy for Arbitron Enterprise Data Warehouse.
* Perform basic DBA functions as needed in the Development and System Test environments in support of Enterprise Data Development process and Configuration Management practices.
* Develop new and support existing ETL processes using the Informatica Tool.
* Performance tune databases and SQL statements in connection to ETL code as required
* Perform source system analysis as required.
* Develop stored procedures, database triggers and SQL queries where needed.
* Proactively monitor development, test and production class database servers.